< History of Business Integration >
Teijin Seiki and NABCO, following the formation of their business partnership in the hydraulic equipment business, came to share the view that business integration would be a very useful tool for helping enhance their corporate value and ensuring sustainable development, while at the same time recognizing each other’s product lineup, core technology, corporate strategy and corporate culture.
Based on this recognition, the two companies established a pure holding company, Nabtesco in 2003, through a stock transfer scheme. Under the holding-company structure, the two companies became its wholly owned companies. After one-year’s preparation, the holding company absorbed Teijin Seiki and NABCO through a simplified merger method, with Nabtesco shifting to an operating holding company.
In 2004, the two companies were absorbed and merged into Nabtesco Corporation.
< History >
- April, 2002
- Initiation of hydraulic equipment business alliance between Teijin Seiki Co., Ltd. and NABCO Ltd.
- September, 2003
- Nabtesco Corporation established as a holding company with Teijin Seiki Co., Ltd. and NABCO Ltd. As wholly-owned subsidiaries and listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (First section market).
- February, 2004
- Nabtesco Automotive Products (Thailand) Co., Ltd.established as a automotive products manufacturing subsidiary in Thailand.
- October, 2004
- Nabtesco consolidates Teijin Seiki Co., Ltd. And NABCO Ltd. and becomes an operating holding company.
- November, 2005
- Nabtesco Railroad Products (Beijing) Co., Ltd.established (manufacturing and sales of Railway Vehicle Equipment).
- February, 2008
- Nabtesco Power Control (Thailand) Co., Ltd. Established (Manufacturing and sales of traveling motors and swing motors for excavator).
- December, 2009
- Nabtesco Automotive Corporation established (manufacturing, sales, and service of automotive equipment).
- April, 2010
- Shanghai Nabtesco Motion-equipment Trading Co., Ltd.established (sales and service of precision reduction gears).
- April, 2011
- Nabtesco acquires the Automatic Door Business of Kaba Holding AG of Switzerland and establishes Gilgen Door Systems AG.